Home Forums Taalkwesties en -weetjes Aeotec nano shutter manual

• Dit onderwerp is leeg.
1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    Juha

Aeotec nano shutter manual >> DOWNLOAD / READ ONLINE Aeotec nano shutter manual

Set parameter 39 to value of 1 (size 1) to set to venitian mode (I have blades, not shades), based on the Aeotec user guide: image 1111×805 86.2 KB. Then I set the time to 4 sec for Venetian mode turn time: I then go back with the original driver, hit open, motor keeps turning, not acting on the time parameter.
      The maximum amperage rating for Nano Shutter is 2.5A for each slot and 5A for both when connecting a motor load (COSφ=0.4, L/R=7ms) Nano Shutter is intended for indoor use in dry locations only. Do not use in damp, moist, and / or wet locations. Pre-installation checks. Nano Shutter only works when installed with a neutral wire. This page presents download files and installation instructions to update your Nano Shutter via OTA software and form part of the larger Nano Shutter user guide.. Wekî beşek me Gen5 range of products, Nano Shutter is firmware upgradable. Some gateways will support firmware upgrades over-the-air (OTA) and have Nano Shutter firmware upgrades packaged as part of their platform.
      Short press the Nano Shutter”Action Button”. At this stage, the Nano Shutter (ZW141) will be added to the Z-Stick’s own Z-Wave network. 9. Highlight the Nano Shutter which if you followed step 8, should be the last node at the bottom of the list. 10. Select FIRMWARE UPDATE and then click START and the firmware update should begin. 11.
      Aeotec Nano Switch is a low-cost Z-Wave Switch specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (on/off wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory unit’s operating status. It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently.

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
    Reageer op: Aeotec nano shutter manual
    Je informatie: